Templafy is a fast-growing SaaS company with global operations, based in Copenhagen. We are first-to-market in our space and have established a leading reputation, and we have a growing customer base of global enterprises. Templafy's founding idea has won the "Traction Award" from the US, and in 2018 Templafy raised $32 million in funding led by New York-based venture capital and private equity firm, Insight Venture Partners and London-based Dawn Capital. We are the proud 2018 winners of the Danish and Nordic Startup Award, and now is an exciting time to join our international team of 200+ colleagues with more than 40 different nationalities.
If you want to get an insider’s view of life in Templafy, take a look at our Inside Templafy posts:
What are we looking for?
We are currently looking for high-energy, driven Enterprise Account Executives with knowledge of technology and solid business-to-business sales experience. You will build, grow, and convert a pipeline of international enterprise companies. You thrive by owning and controlling an enterprise sales process with many stakeholders and naturally gather an internal team of marketing, pre-sales, delivery, and customer success colleagues around you.
• As part of our Enterprise Sales team you will have focus on creating new business and new customers with enterprise companies especially within the professional services industry and for top global brands
• You will execute on your portfolio pipeline to deliver maximum revenue potential
• You will manage and complete complex sales-cycles often presenting to C-level executives
• You will forecast your sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied customers
• You will evangelize the Templafy vision through product demonstrations and account specific initiatives
Requirements / the ideal candidate
• Outstanding B2B sales experience and skills
• Proven track record of selling to large enterprise (experience within SaaS is not required, but is beneficial)
• Understand different stakeholders in a B2B buying process - ability to talk business with C-level executives on the customer side
• Ability to be hands-on as well as strategic and structured
• Consultative mindset / relationship managing skills
• Strong team player capabilities but still a proactive self-starter
• Fluency in English is expected – other languages a plus
What else to know
The position is a great opportunity to join, influence and impact a company in rapid growth with rising organizational and development opportunities. You will become a key part of the team, and your work will have direct influence on the revenue growth of the company.
The position is paid, with 37+ flexible hours per week and an attractive incentive structure based on high-value contracts. Travel is limited as most customer contact will be via online meetings.
We offer a dynamic and fun working environment that can be expected with a startup in the center of Copenhagen.
Your application was submitted successfully.